We are excited to be offering these sleeves!
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60-microns thick! That is 50% more than most!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Most sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more FREE!
- Cheaper Than Other Brands -Most brands retail for $3 or more per 50 pack. We are offering ours for $2-$3 per pack for even the largest sizes.
- Buy Direct From The Manufacturer & Save! -How are we able to offer these so cheap? We ARE sleeve-kings-! This is our brand! We buy directly from the factory and sell directly to you. There is no middleman!
- "Tough As Nails!" We are guaranteeing our sleeve will not split! This is literally a first in the industry. For more info on how we do this click HERE.
These are sized to fit cards "Dixit" Card Sleeves (80x120mm) . These are designed to fit all of these games, and more!
Game Title # Cards Width Length
Battleship Galaxies: The Saturn Offensive Game Set 24 76 114
Beasty Bar 56 80 120
Beasty Bar: New Beasts in Town 52 80 120
Black & White 55 80 120
Blocky Mountains 60 80 120
Blocky Mountains: The Rock Slide 15 80 120
Bloodborne: The Card Game (Large cards) 5 80 120
Bright Future (Large Cards) 49 80 120
Capes & Cowls: The Superhero Board Game 45 80 120
Crisis 128 80 120
Dixit 84 80 120
Dixit Odyssey 84 80 120
Dixit: Journey 84 80 120
Dixit2 84 80 120
Doctor Who: Time of the Daleks (Time Anomaly Cards) 8 80 122
Dragonmaster 36 73 114
Dreamwell 100 80 120
Duel of Ages II 54 80 120
Fauna 180 80 120
Flash Point: Fire & Rescue 16 80 120
Flash Point: Fire & Rescue Tragic Events (large cards) 4 80 120
Fleet 33 80 120
Fleet + expansion 45 80 120
Fleet: Arctic Bounty 19 80 120
Fog of Love (Large Cards) 120 80 120
Funkenschlag 50 80 120
Hanamikoji (Large Cards) 7 80 120
Hero Realms: The Ruin of Thandar Campaign Deck (Large) 8 80 120
Inis 67 80 120
Lap Dance (Large Cards) 28 80 120
London (Second Ed.) Borough Cards 20 80 120
Love Letter (Pegasus Spiele German ) 20 80 120
Mascarade 14 80 120
Mined Out! (Player Cards) 8 80 120
Mysterium (Large Cards) 120 80 120
Mythe 21 80 120
Nefarious 36 80 120
New Era 5 80 120
Planet Steam (LudoArt edition, Heidelberger Spieleverlag edition) 60 80 120
Project: ELITE (Large Cards) 30 80 120
Project: ELITE – Adrenaline (Large Cards) 51 80 120
Sagrada (Square cards) 12 80 90 (you will have to trim these down!)
Shadows over the Empire 72 80 120
Strife: Legacy of the Eternals Cube Factory 35 80 120
Tajemnicze Domostwo (Large Cards) 160 80 120
The Lost Expedition 73 80 120
Tides of Madness 18 80 120
Tides of Time 18 80 120
Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower (Large cards) 46 80 120
Watson & Holmes: From the Diaries of 221B 207 80 120
Witkacy 55 80 120
World of Mythology (Large Cards) 60 80 120
** Note Game Titles and their intellectual property rights are © and TM of their respective rights holders, no challenge to these rights is expressed or implied. Compatibility claims only extend to the physical size of the cards in each respective game and no claim to endorsement or authorization by the respective rights holders is expressed or implied by Sleeve Kings. Our products are compatible with the respective games only and all rights are reserved by the respective rights holders.
Mayday Games Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few frequently asked questions about game card sleeves.
1. What Is the Purpose of Card Sleeves?
Card sleeves protect your cards from damage and wear.
2. Do Sleeves Scratch Cards?
No, card sleeves are specifically designed to prevent scratches and other damage to your cards.
3. How Important is Double Sleeving?
Double sleeving is extremely important. The added protection will keep your cards dust-free and protect them from water.
4. How Do You Properly Sleeve Cards?
You put your card into the sleeve from bottom to top. If you are double sleeving, the inner sleeve is put into the outer from top to bottom, effectively sealing it in.
5. How Do You Flatten Sleeves on Cards?
Usually, card sleeves flatten over time and use. Some people will use binders to flatten them faster.
If you have any additional questions about our sleeves, contact us.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
If you aren't aware, Mayday Games shares a warehouse with both SwanPanasiaSleeves.com and SleeveKings.com. If you want to order some Mayday products along with products from either of those websites we can easily combine the orders and refund you any shipping across any of these three sites. Please just put in your orders from the same email account and be sure they are both shipping to the same address, then email to email@example.com with the email subject of "Combined Shipping". Tell us the two order numbers and Curt will combine the two orders in our shipping software and refund you back the difference. Note that sometimes our warehouse is TOO efficient and ships out before we can get the word to combine orders, but if that happens Curt will still refund your shipping.
Shipping and Returns Policy
Please check our shipping and return policy HERE.
Yes, we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell, we do not allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Store & Distribution:
If you are a store looking to carry our products please refer to our distributor list HERE and see if there is one near you that can supply our products. You can also reach us directly by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check our Store Locator list for customers HERE.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Springville Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- Most items can ship via UPS or the Post Office, you will see the options at checkout with estimated ship times. Note that these times are ESTIMATES and that we have no control over how long the Post Office actually takes to deliver a Priority package to you, for example.
- International orders ship either from our Springville Utah warehouse or via our warehouse in China.
- When you check out you can select the shipping method which will also include an estimated shipping time with the rate.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If we shipped the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.
- We reserve the right to simply refund you in full for small items under $5 in some cases as the replacement shipping isn't worth the cost of the item in some cases.