We are excited to offer these sleeves!
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60-microns thick! That is 50% more than most!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Most sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more FREE!
- Cheaper Than Other Brands -Most brands retail for $3 or more per 50 pack. We are offering ours for $2-$3 per pack for even the largest sizes.
- Buy Direct From The Manufacturer & Save! -How are we able to offer these so cheap? We ARE sleeve-kings-! This is our brand! We buy directly from the factory and sell directly to you. There is no middleman!
- "Tough As Nails!" We are guaranteeing our sleeve will not split! This is literally a first in the industry. For more info on how we do this click HERE.
These are sized to fit cards Small Square Card Sleeves (70x70mm). These are designed to fit all of these games, and more!
Game Title # Cards Width Length
10 Minite Heist: The Wizard's Tower (KS add 1 card) 57 70 70
Age of War 14 70 70
Among the Stars 160 70 70
Among the Stars: Revival 110 70 70
Anno 1701: Das Kartenspiel 120 70 70
Archipelago 48 70 70
BATTALIA: The Creation 330 70 70
Card City 110 70 70
Cat Box 59 70 70
Catan Card Game 120 70 70
Catan Card Game + Expansion 355 69 69
Codenames (Square Cards) 40 70 70
Compounded ( Square Cards) 68 70 70
Coumpounded: Geiger Expansion ( Square cards) 43 70 70
Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia 18 70 70
Exposed (Square Tiles) 36 70 70
Fantasy Frontier 35 70 70
Fate of the Elder Gods (Square Cards) 20 70 70
Fields of Green 171 70 70
Fields of Green: Kickstarter promos 53 70 70
FürstenfelB 158 70 70
Glastonbury 106 70 70
Hellrail (3rd Perdition) 60 69 69
HellRail: Third Perdition 59 70 70
HMS Dolores 80 63 63
Ice Flow 24 70 70
Kharnage 70 70
King of Tokyo: Halloween 16 70 70
King of Tokyo: Power Up! 56 70 70
Kupferkessel Co. 75 70 70
Limes 48 70 70
Masques 75 70 70
Munchkin Apocalypse 12 70 70
My Village 108 70 70
New Dawn (Square) 162 70 70
Oh no... INVASION!!! 106 70 70
Patchistory 90 70 70
Pay Dirt 48 70 70
Pick-a-Dog 96 70 70
Pick-a-Pig 96 70 70
Pick-a-Polar Bear 110 70 70
Pick-a-Seal 96 70 70
Porto Carthago (2010) 47 70 70
Power Grid 49 69 69
Power Grid Deluxe: Europe/ North America 54 70 70
Power Grid Expansion Deck 48 69 69
Power Grid Expansion Theme Park 11 69 69
Power Grid: The Card Game 118 70 70
Power Grid: The First Sparks 36 69 69
Rivals of Catan 180 69 69
Settlers of Catan Card Game 120 69 69
Shanghaien 48 70 70
Space Station 60 69 69
Summertime 34 69 69
Theophrastus 120 69 69
Time Management: The Time Management Game 54 70 70
Tiny Epic Galaxies Beyond the Black (Round Cards) 30 70 70
Viceroy 92 70 70
Wadjet (Square Cards) 120 70 70
WINK 112 70 70
Wizard's Brew (Square Cards) 112 70 70
World Without End 52 70 70
Yardmaster Express 41 70 70
** Note Game Titles and their intellectual property rights are © and TM of their respective rights holders, no challenge to these rights is expressed or implied. Compatibility claims only extend to the physical size of the cards in each respective game and no claim to endorsement or authorization by the respective rights holders is expressed or implied by Sleeve Kings. Our products are compatible with the respective games only and all rights are reserved by the respective rights holders.
Mayday Games Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few frequently asked questions about game card sleeves.
1. What Is the Purpose of Card Sleeves?
Card sleeves protect your cards from damage and wear.
2. Do Sleeves Scratch Cards?
No, card sleeves are specifically designed to prevent scratches and other damage to your cards.
3. How Important is Double Sleeving?
Double sleeving is extremely important. The added protection will keep your cards dust-free and protect them from water.
4. How Do You Properly Sleeve Cards?
You put your card into the sleeve from bottom to top. If you are double sleeving, the inner sleeve is put into the outer from top to bottom, effectively sealing it in.
5. How Do You Flatten Sleeves on Cards?
Usually, card sleeves flatten over time and use. Some people will use binders to flatten them faster.
If you have any additional questions about our sleeves, contact us.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
If you aren't aware, Mayday Games shares a warehouse with both SwanPanasiaSleeves.com and SleeveKings.com. If you want to order some Mayday products along with products from either of those websites we can easily combine the orders and refund you any shipping across any of these three sites. Please just put in your orders from the same email account and be sure they are both shipping to the same address, then email to email@example.com with the email subject of "Combined Shipping". Tell us the two order numbers and Curt will combine the two orders in our shipping software and refund you back the difference. Note that sometimes our warehouse is TOO efficient and ships out before we can get the word to combine orders, but if that happens Curt will still refund your shipping.
Shipping and Returns Policy
Please check our shipping and return policy HERE.
Yes, we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell, we do not allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Store & Distribution:
If you are a store looking to carry our products please refer to our distributor list HERE and see if there is one near you that can supply our products. You can also reach us directly by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check our Store Locator list for customers HERE.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Springville Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- Most items can ship via UPS or the Post Office, you will see the options at checkout with estimated ship times. Note that these times are ESTIMATES and that we have no control over how long the Post Office actually takes to deliver a Priority package to you, for example.
- International orders ship either from our Springville Utah warehouse or via our warehouse in China.
- When you check out you can select the shipping method which will also include an estimated shipping time with the rate.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If we shipped the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.
- We reserve the right to simply refund you in full for small items under $5 in some cases as the replacement shipping isn't worth the cost of the item in some cases.