We are excited to offer these sleeves!
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60-microns thick! That is 50% more than most!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Most sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more FREE!
- Cheaper Than Other Brands -Most brands retail for $3 or more per 50 pack. We are offering ours for $2-$3 per pack for even the largest sizes.
- Buy Direct From The Manufacturer & Save! -How are we able to offer these so cheap? We ARE sleeve-kings-! This is our brand! We buy directly from the factory and sell directly to you. There is no middleman!
- "Tough As Nails!" We are guaranteeing our sleeve will not split! This is literally a first in the industry. For more info on how we do this click HERE.
These sleeves are compatible with Zombicide cards..
** Note Game Titles and their intellectual property rights are © and TM of their respective rights holders, no challenge to these rights is expressed or implied. Compatibility claims only extend to the physical size of the cards in each respective game and no claim to endorsement or authorization by the respective rights holders is expressed or implied by Sleeve Kings. Our products are compatible with the respective games only and all rights are reserved by the respective rights holders.
MaydayGames.eu Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few frequently asked questions about game card sleeves.
1. What Is the Purpose of Card Sleeves?
Card sleeves protect your cards from damage and wear.
2. Do Sleeves Scratch Cards?
No, card sleeves are specifically designed to prevent scratches and other damage to your cards.
3. How Important is Double Sleeving?
Double sleeving is extremely important. The added protection will keep your cards dust-free and protect them from water.
4. How Do You Properly Sleeve Cards?
You put your card into the sleeve from bottom to top. If you are double sleeving, the inner sleeve is put into the outer from top to bottom, effectively sealing it in.
5. How Do You Flatten Sleeves on Cards?
Usually, card sleeves flatten over time and use. Some people will use binders to flatten them faster.
If you have any additional questions about our sleeves, contact us.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Greece and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email email@example.com to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse in Athens at V-Store.
Shipping and Returns Policy
Please check our shipping and return policy HERE.
Yes, we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell, we do not allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Store & Distribution:
If you are a store looking to carry our products please refer to our distributor list HERE and see if there is one near you that can supply our products. You can also reach us directly by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check our Store Locator list for customers HERE.